In this fast pace of life, People are mostly going abroad to earn money. That is why, with the passage of time, they want to bring their families also there. If you are an ex-pat in Dubai and want to bring your spouse then it is a perfect time. Sponsoring Spouse Visa UAE has several benefits and advantages. One of these benefits is the flexibility of this visa. This kind of visa has many benefits, including increased job flexibility and competitiveness. It is also less expensive. Hence, it is a preferred option for many couples. However, in this blog, I am going to share the cost, benefits, and eligibility criteria for a partner visa Dubai. Let us move on:
Cost of Sponsoring a Spouse Visa UAE
There are some prerequisites you need to fulfill, though.
- For instance, you should be earning a minimum of AED 4,000 per month, as well as having adequate accommodation.
- In addition, your family member must be at least 18 years of age and undergo a medical examination at a UAE medical facility.
- You will need to renew your sponsorship terms from time to time.
- Your husband may also be eligible to sponsor your spouse visa. You will need to provide proof that your husband is married to your spouse and that the two of you have children.
- The UAE government requires a marriage certificate translated into Arabic by a certified translator.
- Your spouse visa application will not approve if your wife is not married to a UAE citizen.
Sponsoring a spouse visa Dubai is not an expensive process. However, it is necessary to prove the income of your spouse to qualify for the visa. A UAE resident must earn at least Dh4000 per month to be eligible for a spouse visa. The UAE government has changed the requirements for sponsoring your family member. The minimum salary for a spouse visa in the UAE is now 4000 AED a month or AED 8,000 for a resident man and AED 6,000 per month for a woman.
Benefits Of Sponsoring A Spouse Visa In The UAE
If you want to sponsor a spouse visa in the UAE, a few things you need to know. For example, you will need to have a minimum salary to sponsor a spouse visa. Most countries require sponsors to earn at least four thousand AED per month, with some exceptions. You will also need to have a certain type of job. Luckily, a few different ways you can obtain a spouse visa.
- One of the benefits of sponsoring a partner visa Dubai is that your spouse will not need a work permit. If you are an expatriate and employed in the UAE, you can sponsor your wife or girlfriend as well. Generally, you need to earn at least AED 4,000 per month, and your wife or girlfriend should be earning at least AED 3,000. It is also a good idea to have travel documents prepared, as you will be required to wait three to four months before you can sponsor your spouse visa.
- Another benefit of sponsoring a spouse visa in the United Arab Emirates is that it allows the spouse to work and live permanently in the UAE.
- Spouse visa renewal Dubai apply for every two years, and it is free for the first renewal. The sponsor must be a resident of the UAE, be over 21, and have been married for two years.
A few other benefits are:
- You can both live and work in the UAE
- If you find employment, your employer will only need to obtain Labor Approval
- Changing jobs becomes much simpler
- The company that hires you is not required to pay for a residence visa
Eligibility Criteria for Sponsoring a Spouse in The UAE
If you want to sponsor a spouse in the UAE, you must fulfill the criteria. For example, you must be a resident of the UAE for two years, and your spouse should have a valid residency visa from her home country. The UAE is also famous for its affordable healthcare and utilities, making it an excellent place to live.
The main criteria for sponsoring a spouse in the UAE are income and employment. A sponsor must have a minimum salary of AED 4,000 a month to qualify. He or she must also be employed in the medical field. Furthermore, his or her spouse must have a monthly salary of AED 10,000 or 8,000.
Sponsors may sponsor stepchildren as well. To sponsor a child, an ex-pat must have a no-objection certificate from the biological parent. The sponsor must also pay a deposit for each child. If a sponsor becomes ill or dies, their dependents will lose their residency visa. They have 30 days to apply for spouse visa UAE. If they fail to do so, they will be in violation of the rules and will have to pay a fine.