Dubai is considered one of the most alluring locations on earth because of its opulent lifestyle and plenty of options. Due to its luxurious lifestyle and plenty of options, Dubai is one of the most alluring locations on earth. The city entices with its assurance of a fantastic lifestyle for all, whether traveling for work or enjoyment. However, if you are already here, for the first time, then you may be worried about UAE residence visa renewal services. It is an important point for every individual who visits the first time.
In this blog, I am going to describe how the process is or check the residence visa renewal status. Keep reading until the end. Let us move on:
Check the UAE Visa Renewal Status
1. For Dubai
You must verify your visa status and validity duration on the General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) website. The GDRFA mobile app allows you to check the status of your Dubai visa and upload your information as needed.
You can also contact Docman Service by calling 800-362626, which is a toll-free number, for visa issues in Dubai. They have extensive knowledge. It has never been this simple to complete documentation work, and the ease it offers is unmatched by any of the local Top players present in the Emirate.
2. Other than Dubai
You can check the duration and status of the visa on the Federal Authority for Identity & Citizenship-ICA website. After applying for a residency visa to Abu Dhabi, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. If you have any questions about UAE family visa renewal, types, or validity periods, you can also call the ICA at the toll-free number, 600522222.
As an alternate, you can use Docman’s services. They offer perfect assistance with all document-related issues, business settings, and visa processing.
Check the UAE Residence Visa Renewal Status
Residents’ permits should renew within 30 days of that date. You must obtain special authorization from the relevant General Directorate of Residency & Foreigner’s Affairs of the emirate. Where people can get permits for visas. However, only If need visa renewal sooner for travel-related reasons. However, only If require visa renewal sooner (between one and six months) for travel-related reasons.
These are the basic requirements:
- A sponsor who has a current resident permit.
- Passing the medical fitness test required of adults.
- Card for insurance.
- A current identity card from ICA, or a genuine receipt attesting to your renewal registration with ICA.
You need mentioned papers:
- To renew a residence permit that has been sponsored, submit an online application or use a registered typing service. Whether a public or commercial sector organization or an individual sponsored the sponsored person’s original passport.
- A picture of the sponsor.
For private-sector employers, the sponsoring firm must provide the following further documents:
- A photocopy of a current corporate card
- A photocopy of a current trade license
- A copy of the sponsor has renewed labor card
- A photocopy of the labor card renewal certificate for individuals above the age of (60).
When sponsoring the family visa Dubai, i.e. a spouse, parents, children, and siblings must present the following documents:
- For investors, a copy of the husband’s/work wife’s contract or company contract.
- A letter from the company stating the employee’s monthly salary
- A certified marriage certificate
- A registered tenancy agreement
- The most recent utility bill
1. How Much Cost Would A Visa Renewal?
The visa renewal Dubai fees is AED 500 from the immigration office without leaving the country.
2. What Is the Cost Of the Overstay Fee?
Overstaying the UAE residence visa will result in the following fees:
- AED 25 per day for the first six months.
- AED 50 each day for the next 6 months.
- For every day over 1 year has elapsed is AED 100 /day.
3. UAE Visitor Visa Extension
All types of visitor and tourist visas can get an extension for an additional 30 days. After requesting and taking a grant from the appropriate authority. In addition, you can do it without leaving the state. Visitors and tourists may apply for 2nd renewal for AED 600. Every time before the current renewal ends Starting ten days after the visa expires, anyone who overstays. However, do not renew their visa will be penalized AED 100 each day.
However, the following categories do not come under the new extension rule:
- Guests and visitors who live in GCC nations.
- Locals traveling with GCC nationals.
- Individuals with specific access credentials.
- Those with 96-hour authorizations for unique missions.