People come to Dubai to fulfill their hopes, aspirations, and dreams. In simple words, people from all over the world come here to do jobs or business. Its stable currency, flourishing economy, booming real estate sector, and much more entice people. Here Employment visa UAE is a very pleasant and efficacious point for people moving to Dubai. If you also want to come here, then you must know about Employment Visa Dubai. Today, in this blog, I will explain to you the categories or types, the general process of applying for employment visa, and how Docman can assist you. So let us move on:
Types of Work or Employment Visa Dubai
Foreign nationals must first obtain a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates in order to apply for a permit to work in Dubai. The UAE provides foreigners with a variety of visas and entry permits, including:
- Entry permit visas
- Visit visas
- Student visas
- Multiple-entry visas
- Tourist visas
- Visas for medical treatment
Foreign nationals must first obtain an entry permit visa before they can apply for permits to live and work in Dubai.
Foreign nationals must have both a work permit and a residence visa in order to work in Dubai. The following paperwork is required of foreign nationals in order to obtain a residence visa:
- A fully filled out application.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport and the original document
- Multiple passport pictures
- A copy of a legitimate company card
- A health certificate
- A permit for entry was issued by the labor ministry
- Evidence that the application fee has been paid
- Upon arrival in Dubai, applicants will also need to go through a medical exam.
The following papers are needed to apply for an Employment visa Dubai:
- A contract for employment with a Dubai-based business
- Copies of the applicant’s passport, birth certificate, and, if applicable, marriage certificate
- Providing evidence of housing in Dubai, such as a copy of the lease
- Proof that the applicant has the resources necessary to support themselves in Dubai
Process of Applying for Employment visa UAE
For foreign workers in Dubai, it is the employer’s responsibility to secure the required visas and permits. The cost of any visa fees must also be covered by the employer. Here is how it works:
- The hiring of a foreign worker is subject to Ministry of Labor approval, which the employer requests
- The Ministry will grant the employee an entry permit visa, allowing them to enter and remain in the UAE for a 30-day initial stay
- The worker goes to Dubai. They have 60 days from the time of arrival to obtain a residence visa
- The employer starts the procedure for requesting a work permit, also known as a labor card, as soon as the employee arrives in Dubai
- The employee presents a valid passport & entry visa at an Emirates ID service center in order to obtain an ID
- The worker visits a public hospital for a physical examination
- The employer approaches the immigration authorities to request a residence visa
- The employee submits all necessary paperwork to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), where it will be stamped onto their passport and serve as their residence visa
- The worker is able to start working in Dubai once they have obtained their residence and work permits
Additionally, your business should be aware of the procedures staff members must follow in order to bring their families to Dubai. Employees are allowed to bring their partners, kids, and even parents to Dubai as long as they also secure a work permit UAE.
Any family members that an employee intends to bring to Dubai on their behalf must also apply for visas. They will also need to provide evidence of their relationships, like birth or marriage certificates, in addition to the usual required documents.
Get Your Employment Visa Dubai with Docman’s Assistance
First, make sure you know the information you need. Employment visa renewal UAE is the same as getting an employment visa for the first time. With very minor differences. If you thought that the process of Visa renewal Dubai was too hectic, then you will be happy to know that Docman, the largest visa services company in Dubai, is now there to guide you with its transparent portfolio.
Here you just call. Hand over your documents to their representative. Rather, the representative himself will receive these documents from you at your door. Do not worry if you are missing something in the process or documents. Our representative will also provide you with complete guidance. In addition, there will be no hassles or tedious rounds in getting your visa renewed or for the first time. So contact via website or call today.