When moving to a foreign country (say Dubai for example) for work, higher study, or to live with your spouse, you need to get your documents and certificates attested by the respective ministry of foreign affairs and embassy for legal purposes. Docman help you with the attestation service in Dubai.
Certificate Attestation in Dubai
A document or certificate attestation is necessary for proving the legitimacy of your document in a foreign country. Depending on your purpose of relocation and visa type, you need to have essential documents such as a birth certificate, education certificate, marriage certificate, and professional documents attested by the required authorities.
Embassy attestation processes can be challenging and time-consuming for people who don’t understand the procedure of application registration & submission for the attestation of their documents. This is the reason why you should always team up with a professional provider of certificate attestation in Dubai to make the process smooth and easy.
Attestation Service in the UAE
Certificate attestation is important if you’re planning to relocate, without encountering any problems or errors with your documents.
When looking for a genuine certificate attestation service in Dubai, consider these points to find the right one for your needs:
- Make sure you deal with only government-approved attestation agencies.
- Ensure that the agency also has an excellent track record of timely document attestation.
- It’s also always better to choose an agency that provides an all-inclusive attestation service in UAE. You’ll need to attest to different types of documents, when moving to a new country, especially as a family.
Some companies only offer educational documents attestation. Ensure you partner with an all-in-one attestation agency that offers attestation for educational and non-educational documents plus police clearance certificates and employment documents.
- Consider an agency that picks up your documents from your home and also delivers them back safely to your doorstep after successful attestation from the required bodies.
- Also, check if the agency provides real-time tracking of the attestation process of your documents for your peace of mind.
- Ensure that they have customer care support in case you want to track the progress or have any doubts about the attestation process.
- It’s also equally important to check if they guarantee the safety and security of your documents and information. Go through their website to check the policies regarding this.
Who can apply for MOFA Attestation Service?
You can apply for MOFA attestation service if you fall into any of the below-mentioned categories:
- UAE Residents and UAE Citizens
- Tourists and Visitors
What kind of certificates can you attest to?
Below are the types of documents you can get attested by government-approved attestation services in the UAE:
- Educational certificates
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Marriage and Divorce Contracts
- Medical Certificates
- Power of Attorney
- Commercial Contracts
- Employment documents and Police clearance certificates
Mofa Attestation Dubai
Below is a step-by-step process for MOFA Attestation Dubai:
1: REGISTER YOURSELF
- Visit the MoFA registration portal and log in or sign-up
- Then, choose your customer type (individual or company)
- Add the information in the required fields and click on submit
- You may also have to create a SmartPass account if you don’t already have one. You can access all the UAE smart services with a SmartPass account. This service is available for both nationals and expats.
2: APPLY FOR MOFA ATTESTATION IN THE UAE
- Once you log in, the page redirects you to a smart form.
- Fill in the form with the required information and attach the document that needs attestation.
- Then, select the intended authority for attestation and submit
3: APPLICATION REVIEW
- After submission, your application will be sent for review to your chosen authority. If your application successfully meets all the conditions, approval is sent to you so that you can proceed with the payment.
4: PAY THE FEES
- Following the approval, visit the MoFA website
- Make the payment
5: ATTEST YOUR DOCUMENTS
As the final step of MoFA attestation in Dubai, you need to visit the nearest UAE Embassy in your home country. You must also take the document(s) along with you to get them attested.