In order to hire a domestic worker, you will need to get a Maids Visa Dubai. You can do this through a service called Tadbeer. This service is run by the Ministry of Human Resources and ensures that salaries are paid on time and the worker is protected. Moreover, Tadbeer will also provide the housemaid with an ATM card and bank account. The service will also open a sponsor file for the domestic worker. Once the housemaid has paid AED2000 to Tadbeer, they will be given an entry permit. However, you will have to ensure that the housemaid enters the UAE on a valid entry visa before the date of the entry permit. Let us move on the further detail:
Costs of Hiring a Maid in Dubai
Hiring a maid in Dubai is not cheap. You need to be willing to invest in the maid’s housing, meals, and other essential expenses. You must also be willing to pay for her visa and health card, as well as the maid’s living expenses. Maids who are sponsored by their employers typically get lower living expenses. However, sponsors must also pay for a nanny visa Dubai, a health card, a repatriation ticket every two years, and other related expenses.
The cost of Maids Visa UAE starts with the initial recruitment fee, which can range from AED 6,000 to AED 15,000. This fee covers the maid’s visa, Emirates ID, and other paperwork. It also covers the maid’s salary, which is usually between AED 900 and AED 3000 per month. The fee may also cover the maid’s accommodation and travel expenses. Some maid agencies may even offer live-out services for an additional fee.
Process of Applying For a Maid’s Visa in Dubai
Before applying for a Tadbeer maid visa, you should know how to process it. Here we go:
- First, you need to find a sponsor and submit an application form. You should also be aware of several documents that must be prepared. These documents include your maid’s passport, Emirates ID card, and medical fitness report.
- Next, you should take all the required documents to a GDRFA branch. The maid’s passport and sponsor’s passport must be submitted at the branch, along with the salary certificate and contract signed by both parties.
- Once the process is completed, the officer will issue your maid with a residence stamp, which will remain in your maid’s passport for one year.
- The sponsor must declare the salary that the maid will receive each month.
- A contract will get with the details. The maid will need to sign it and show the residency stamp from the sponsor to complete the application process. In addition, a Domestic Working Identity Card must get.
- If you are a maid, it is a good idea to buy a medical insurance policy.
- Once you have decided on a specific maid’s nationality, you’ll need to fill out the employment entry permit form with the help of a licensed typist. You will also need to submit the form to the GDRFA.
- Then, you will need to pay the non-refundable stamping fee of AED 5,200 and a refundable deposit of AED 2,000.
- The deposit will be returned once the maid leaves the UAE. You will also need to pay for typing services. If the application is urgent then have to pay AED 100 extra.
Maids Visa Renewal Dubai
To apply for Maids Visa Renewal Dubai, you can go to the typing center or online. Before going anywhere, you should check the necessary documents, and fees, and fulfill the other requirements.
- Sponsor must have a salary of at least 10k AED
- The maid must pass a medical test
- Sponsor’s accommodation must have 2-bedroom apartments
2. Required Documents:
- Passport of nanny + residence visa
- Nanny’s Emirates ID
- 3 photos of both sponsor + maid
- Sponsors tenancy agreement + employment contract (attested)
- Copy of electricity and water bill
- Maid’s salary contract + medical certificate
- Medical test fee AED 325
- Typing fee is AED 200
- Resident visa fee AED 5080
- Courier fee AED 10
- Deposit receipt fee 2030
You cannot hire meds from any country. Rather, it can be done in specific countries like India, Bangladesh, etc. Here you can apply for Maids Visa UAE by fulfilling some specific requirements, as detailed in the blog above. You can also take help in this regard from a good visa processing company like Docman, the top visa company in Dubai. Call us or comment below for any further information or guidance.