If you are thinking of hiring a maid in Dubai, you may be wondering what it takes to sponsor Maids Visa Dubai. In this article, we will go over the steps involved, what the minimum salary range is, and the costs. We will also look at how much a sponsor must pay and how to sponsor a maid’s child. so, read this article cautiously until the end. Let us dive into detail:
What Can Be the Cost of a Maid’s Visa in Dubai
Sponsoring a nanny visa Dubai is a complicated process that involves a lot of paperwork. There are several things to consider, including the amount of money that the sponsor is willing to pay for the visa, the number of rooms the maid will be working in, and the length of time that the maid will be staying at each place. If you are planning to sponsor a maid, you’ll need to budget AED 5,000 to AED 5,000 per year for the residence visa, which is non-refundable.
The cost of sponsoring a maid’s UAE visa is usually equivalent to the minimum salary of a maid in Dubai. This amount is usually around AED 20 per hour, but it can go higher. The cost of a visa in Dubai will depend on how many hours the maid works per week. In addition, the amount of cleaning supplies that are necessary. The cost of sponsoring a maid in the UAE may also include a number of costs. Such as the sponsor’s Emirates ID and the salary of the maid.
What is the Minimum Salary Required?
The UAE has several requirements when it comes to sponsoring Maids Visa UAE. First, the sponsor must prove that he earns at least AED 6,000 a month. Then he has to submit the application to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. The sponsor must also pay the maid her monthly salary on time. Moreover, he must provide her with proper accommodation, health insurance, official leaves, and rest days. Finally, he must provide her with a return ticket to her home country every two years.
UAE residents can sponsor a maid from India, Indonesia, or the Philippines. The minimum salary range varies from Dh1,500 to Dh3,500 per month, depending on experience, references, and scope of work. In addition to ensuring that the maid is paid the right amount, employers are required to adhere to minimum wage laws imposed by the embassy of the maid’s country. Additionally, a sponsor must apply for a residence visa in the UAE. While sponsoring a maid in the UAE is not a simple task, the process is made easier by the new federal laws.
Steps to Sponsoring a Maid’s Visa
If you are planning to sponsor a maid in Dubai:
- You will first need to determine whether you have the funds available.
- If you do, then the first step is to identify a salary range. This way, you can ensure that you are paying a minimum amount for your maid’s visa.
- Next, you will need to sponsor your maid’s visa. This will take approximately two weeks. You will need to gather several documents, including a passport copy of yourself, a copy of the UAE labor contract, a copy of your health insurance card, and a copy of your maid’s Medical Fitness Certificate, which may be issued by the maid’s country of origin or by the UAE.
- Finally, you will need to provide her with an employment entry permit. Which is a form that is filled out by an authorized typist.
Sponsoring a tadbeer maid visa can be a complex process. You may want to consider hiring a recruitment agency to help with the process. This service will provide you with flexible services and can also streamline the application process.
Steps to Sponsoring a Maid’s Child
There are several steps involved in sponsoring a maid’s child in Dubai.
- First, the sponsor needs to provide certain documents. These documents include passport-size photographs of the sponsor and the maid, copies of their passports, and copies of their health insurance cards.
- They must also provide a Medical Fitness Certificate for the maid. Which may be issued from the maid’s country or from the UAE.
- Finally, the sponsor must provide the maid with an affidavit of non-relationship. Moreover, fill out an employment entry permit form with the assistance of an authorized typist.
- The sponsor and the maid must then sign a labor contract.
- The contract details the terms of employment and the amount of salary the maid will receive each month.
- The sponsor must declare their salary to the immigration officer, who will verify their identity.
- The sponsor gets three copies of the unified contract. The maid needs a countersign the contract. However, you can do the same process when applying for a maids visa renewal Dubai.