UAE & Dubai Visa Updates Docman Blog

Is Child Visa Renewal Dubai Different from Getting First Time?

Is Child Visa Renewal Dubai Different from Getting First Time?

Compared to other countries, Child visa renewal in Dubai is a haven for ex-pats and their families. The city has all the glitz and glamour of a metropolitan hub, without the hassles and hassles associated with life in the city. However, if you are in the UAE and want to be there for the long haul, you are going to need a valid visa and a decent salary. Also if you want to bring your child in Dubai, then you should know the proper process. Fortunately, the UAE government is more than willing to help you out.

They have a 30-day grace period, allowing you to leave the country and come back to Dubai with the requisite paperwork in hand. In this blog, we are going to discuss the Child visa Dubai, and its renewal process. There are a few things you should know when deciding whether to get your child’s Dubai visa renewed. These include getting your father’s permission, if you are an expatriate, a 30-day grace period, and applying for a new passport. Let us move on:


Get a 30-Day Grace Period for Expatriates

The UAE government, which is beneficial for both expatriates and residents, introduces new visa changes. These rules increase the flexibility of the labor market and encourage professional growth.

The new rule allows widows of UAE residents to remain in the country without a sponsor for one year. However, their children must be sponsored. To do so, the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners’ Affairs must attest to them.

To obtain a Child visa Dubai, the sponsor needs to fill out a typed application form and submit it to the GDRFA. He must also pay the fees required.

Expatriates can sponsor their wives and children for up to two years. However, it is important to have attested birth certificates from both the UAE and their home countries.

In addition, the spouse must pass a medical fitness test and pay the appropriate fees. Similarly, children must have a medical certificate from a UAE government-approved health facility.


Get Father’s Consent to Apply For The Child’s Passport

If you are a parent with sole or joint custody of your child, you may be wondering if you need to get his or her father’s consent to apply for the kid’s passport. Fortunately, the State Department has a solution for every family. Whether you are applying for a child or family visa renewal Dubai, the process is almost the same as the first time.

The first step is to obtain a birth certificate for your child. You can do this online. If the child is not born in the United States, you may need to seek a court order for his or her birth certificate.

You will also need to have the requisite proof of legal custody and the father’s requisite signature. In a pinch, you can have a notary sign off on the form. If you are incarcerated, you can have Form DS-3053 notarized by a notary at a correctional facility.

You will also need to have at least one of the parents sign the DS-5525, or Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances, as well as an item 4A, or passport-sized certificate stating the same. These are all required to obtain a valid minor passport.


Apply For a New Passport

A child’s visa in Dubai is required if you are traveling to UAE with your child. The visa is valid for three years. However, you can apply for Child Visa Renewal Dubai for six months if you plan to stay in the UAE for an extended period. You can also check your visa status online at GDRFA’s website.

The passport is a good example of a device that makes it easier for travelers to travel. It contains a chip that is read by the issuing authority. You can also re-issue the passport for some reason.

If your passport is expiring within the next three years, you can apply for a fresh one. This will allow you to travel without having to worry about your passport running out.

When applying for your new passport, you will answer a few questions. You may have to pay extra fees to use the service. You can also choose to collect your new passport in person. If you are not comfortable with the process in person, you can have your new passport sent to you in a self-addressed stamped envelope.


Get A New Visa

A child’s UAE residence visa is not a permanent document. However, the child must go to reside in the country. Obtaining a new Child Visa UAE is easy. A few steps are involved, including getting a birth certificate, a residence permit, a passport, and a medical test.

The first step involves obtaining a birth certificate. Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues this and verifies it also. Must submit to the immigration office. The certificate is valid for a minimum of six months.

The subsequent step is to get a home license. You can get the application from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners’ Affairs or a typing center. Once the application is completed, the parent must visit the immigration office with the newborn’s passport and birth certificate.

The parent must have a valid UAE residence visa to sponsor a child. A mother or father can sponsor their children up to the age of 18. Generally, a father will be able to sponsor a child.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.