Golden visa Dubai with all its benefits is currently the center of attention for the residents of the whole world. Whether you are a real estate investor or a scientist, a high-performing student or a doctor, or a businessman, the Golden Visa is for everyone. But it also has some requirements. Because UAE Government is always updating its terms and conditions with new innovations. In order to obtain a UAE Golden visa you must first fulfill certain criteria. Depending on which country issued you the visa, this may vary. There are also requirements for investors who are seeking a visa. Let us move on:
Qualifications for Applying For a Golden Visa Dubai
The UAE Golden visa allows people from other countries to live and work in the UAE. However, you need to meet certain criteria and qualifications to apply. There are different types of Golden visas, each of which has its own requirements. You can likewise apply for a drawn-out visa.
- Business owners and investors can apply for a 10-year visa. For that, you must invest a minimum of AED 5 million in a property in the UAE.
- You can also apply golden visa UAE if you are a doctor or a scientist. This residency permits you to bring your family to the country. It is possible to bring your spouse and children, who have to be at least eighteen years old.
- Students can also qualify for a Golden visa. They must be from a recognized school. Their grade point average must be at least 95%. If they have made a significant contribution to the education system, they may also apply.
- Real estate owners can also apply for a UAE golden visa. To do so, you must have property worth at least AED 2 million. In addition, you must have invested a minimum of AED 500,000 in a project in the UAE.
Requirements For Investors
The Golden visa Dubai program offers 5 to 10 years of long-term residency in the UAE. It is suitable for students, entrepreneurs, and real estate investors. These individuals can buy a house in Dubai and stay in the country. They can also bring their families to live in the country.
In order to qualify, applicants must meet the following Dubai golden visa requirements.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UAE and must be from one of the specified groups. For example, they must be educators, researchers, medical professionals, or entrepreneurs.
- Students must have graduated from an accredited university, or have an accredited graduation certificate. They must have a minimum grade point average of 95%. A student may also qualify for a six-month visa.
- In addition, applicants must be able to show proof of financial resources. This means that they must have enough money to sustain themselves and their family.
- Moreover, they must prove that they have acquired the funds legally.
Validity Depends On The Country, Which Issued The Visa
For those who want to live and work in the UAE, the UAE Green visa is a viable option. This visa is granted to foreigners for up to 10 years. It is designed to attract exceptional talents and enable them to study, work, and even sponsor their family members in the UAE.
In recent times, the program has expanded its eligibility categories. New categories include professionals and specialists. However, the decision to grant the 10-year Golden visa depends on the applicant’s talent.
To qualify, a candidate must first apply for a six-month multiple-entry visa. He can then continue to apply for the visa indefinitely. If the application is rejected, the applicant can apply for another visa in six months.
The process of applying for the Dubai Golden visa is quite easy. Interested individuals can visit Docman Dubai and fill out the application form. After the application is approved, he can go ahead and submit the required documents to the relevant government body.
Cost for Dubai Golden Visa
Golden Visa Dubai program provides 5-10 years of long-term residency for investors and students. This is a special visa designed to encourage foreign investors to evaluate business projects in the UAE. It was introduced two years ago, and the program has quickly become popular among ex-pats.
Applicants can also sponsor domestic staff and their families. A family member can stay in the UAE even after the visa holder’s death. Depending on the category of residence, the cost of obtaining the visa may vary. Investors can invest in a real estate property in the UAE to obtain a Golden Visa for up to 10 years. The minimum value of the investment is AED 5 million.
To be eligible for the scheme, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and not be more than two years out of school. Students at A-class universities must have a GPA of at least 3.8, while those at B-class universities must have a GPA in the range of 3.7 to 3.9.