If you are a prospective sponsor looking for a maid or nanny in the UAE, you’ve probably wondered what your obligations are. From the minimum salary to the requirements for renewal, this guide will answer all of your questions. You will learn about the Prerequisites for sponsoring Maids Visa UAE, and what is required for visa renewal. Let us move on:
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Sponsoring a Maid In Dubai?
Ans: Obtaining a maids visa UAE is a simple and straightforward process. The sponsor of this visa can be the family’s head of household, who is typically a man. Two crucial requirements to be willing to apply for this visa are having a salary of at least AED 6000 and a tenancy contract (demonstrating a minimum of a two-bedroom apartment) with Ejari attestation.
What is the Validity Period for Maid Visa?
The validity of the maid visa in the UAE is one year. After that, you can apply for a maids visa renewal Dubai process for each year. Other UAE employment visas have a 2- or 3-year validity period.
What is the Cost of Maids Visa Dubai?
Ans: You must first pay a partial refund of AED 2,000 to complete the remainder of the visa application after receiving the entry permit. Once the maid’s visa has been revoked or expired and she has left the country, this is reimbursed. The UAE Immigration Department also requires an annual fee of AED 5,520 and a typing center fee of AED 218, both of which must be paid. For the duration of your maid’s stay in the UAE, you will also need to cover their medical insurance costs. Around 700 AED a year gets you a basic medical insurance plan.
What are the Required Documents for Sponsoring the Maid’s Visa Dubai?
Ans: When requesting UAE Maids Visa, you must provide these documents. In addition to collecting the original Emirates ID on your behalf, you will need assistance in legal translation and attestation.
- Salary certificate for the sponsor in Arabic (for government employee) OR, the sponsor’s employment contract (for private employee)
- Your lease agreement must include a minimum 2-bedroom apartment with Ejari certification
- Passport copies of the sponsor, his or her spouse, and both of their residence visa pages
- Attested marriage license
- Passport photos of the maid (minimum 3 required)
- A declaration of non-relationship signed by an embassy or consulate, if the maid is from the same nation
- 3-month bank statement
- Authentic Emirates ID
What is the Cancellation Process?
Ans: You can cancel your maids visa Dubai during the period that your visa is still valid if you want to do so due to subpar performance or for any other reason:
- For Maid, type the cancellation of the residence visa.
- A copy of the maid’s passport, a one-way ticket for the maid to return to her native country, the sponsor’s passport, and the maid’s domestic card/labor card must all be submitted.
- Obtain the cancellation of visa form.
- Take the maid, the cancellation form, and the maid’s original passport to the airport on the day of departure after receiving the cancellation form. Get the sticker by submitting one visa cancellation form there at DNATA/GDFRA cancellation counter. Individual to be used to receive a 2,000 AED deposit refund.
- At the airport, register the maid and pick up a boarding pass.
What are the basic rights Defined by Dubai Government for Maids?
Ans: Following are basic rights for maids:
- Payment of wages within 10 days of the due date
- A weekly paid day off
- 12 hours per day of rest (including 8 hours consecutive rest)
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip airfare to the home country every two years at the expense of the employer
- Appropriate attire for the task
- Having their own personal identification documents, such as passports and IDs, on hand
Rules of Hiring a Maid
What are the basic rules of Hiring a Maid?
Ans: You are responsible for paying the maid’s wages and any other benefits. The statutory minimum wage for maids is also a contractual requirement, though it varies from state to state. You can sponsor a maid with wages:
- India with AED 1,100 wage
- Sri Lanka with AED 825 wage
- Philippines with AED 1,400 wage
- Bangladesh with AED 750 wage
- Indonesia with AED 800 wage
If you want to hire a maid and do not have an idea where to look, then consult any best maid visa company in UAE i.e. Docman. They can assist you in the complete hiring process.
What are the Benefits of Sponsoring Maids Visa Dubai?
Ans: Time is everything for working business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Many people decide to employ help, frequently in the form of a maid or nanny. Hiring a maid as well as other domestic help is typical in the UAE with a variety of benefits, including:
- More affordable option
- Trusting relationships
- More time to focus on business
- Multi-skilled domestic help
- Help in household tasks