Getting a spouse visa Dubai can be tricky. It is a lot of paperwork, fees, and complicated rules. However, many visa-consulting companies are helping for getting the visa easily. In this blog, you will know about the grace period of your partner visa. In addition, you will also know about the renewal process, fees, documentation, and process. So read this blog. Let us move on:
Grace Period Requirements
UAE Immigration laws are complex and ever-changing, which can make it difficult to keep track of the latest guidelines. One common question that we receive is regarding the grace period for the spouse visa renewal Dubai. As of 2022, the grace period is 30 days. If your visa expires between January 1st and February 28th, you will have until March 31st to renew your visa without incurring any penalties. After that date, you will be required to pay a fine of AED100 for each day your visa expires. So if you plan to renew your spouse visa in Dubai next year, be sure to do so before the end of March!
Renewing A Spouse’s Visa In The UAE
Apply for spouse visa UAE is very simple. You just need to know some of the key steps.
- You can apply for the e-Visa online. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport and allows you to enter the UAE. You also need to fill out the required forms online. You might also have to make some payments. You can pay in US dollars or UAE dirhams.
- You can also apply online for your dependent’s residency permit. The duration of this residency permit is one year. You may apply online or through a registered typing office in the UAE. You may need to provide proof of education. You also need to provide a medical clearance certificate.
- You may be asked to show proof of financial support. This may include a salary, a stock portfolio, or income from owning property. You also need to show a no-objection certificate from your biological parent.
- Medical test is mandatory. You may have to pass a fitness test as well. If you are unfit, you will not get the visa. You will have to present for communicable diseases. You can also get a personal medical policy for your dependents. This policy has an annual limit of 150,000 AED.
- You may also need to provide proof of marriage. You can get an official marriage certificate written in Arabic. You can also get the certificate translated.
Fees For A Spouse Visa In The UAE
Getting a spouse visa UAE for your spouse is easy and inexpensive. The processing time is only a few days. You will need to be ready with the necessary documents. Moreover, you will need to have your spouse pass medical examinations. Need to pay the fees also. You can also apply online or at a typing center.
There is a grace period of thirty days for dependents of an expatriate employee. If you do not get your visa renewed, you will have to pay a fine. However, if you cancel your visa before it expires, you can get it back. A cancellation fee is additionally due. It is 950 AED. You can also apply to DNRD (Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai) in person. You will need to provide a copy of your spouse’s employment certificate and passport. In addition, you will also need to submit the original passports of your spouse and children.
The residency visa for your spouse is issued for one or two years. The duration of the visa will depend on your spouse’s job, and the amount you pay him or her. And the type of visa you are sponsoring for. However, you will also need to pass medical tests. You can also sponsor your parents.
Your spouse can sponsor your children, and you can sponsor stepchildren. You will need to pay a deposit for each child. Each child must have an attested birth certificate. They must also submit a no-objection letter from their biological parent.
Documentation and Process of Renewal
As of October 1st, 2022, all visa applications for the renewal of a partner visa Dubai must include the following documents:
- A filled-out and signed application form
- A recent passport-style size photograph
- Your current & previous passports
- Your spouse’s passport
- Marriage proof with spouse (I.E. birth certificate of a child, marriage certificate, etc.)
- Proof of your current address in Dubai
- Proof of your financial status in Dubai (I.E. employment contract, bank statements, etc.)
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of required documents; additional documents may be required at the discretion of the visa officer. The above-listed documents must submit in person or by an authorized representative at a Visa Application Centre. A non-refundable visa processing fee must also pay at the time of application. Once your application is complete, you will be scheduled for an interview with a visa officer.
If approved, your new visa will be valid for 2 years from the date of issue. Please note that you will need to renew your visa before its expiration date. If you do not renew on time, you may be subject to fines or other penalties. For more information about the requirements and procedures for Renewal of Spouse Visa Dubai, please contact docman.ae Thank you for reading.