Living with the family is the biggest blessing in this fast pace of life. If you are an ex-pat in Dubai and want to sponsor a spouse visa Dubai cost for your spouse, then it is the best time. Dubai government is providing easiness for the ex-pats. You should be aware of the prerequisites, though.
In order to sponsor a Dubai spouse visa, you must meet certain eligibility criteria. These requirements can vary from emirate to emirate. If you are a male resident and earn a minimum salary of AED 4,000 a month, you can sponsor your wife and children (immediate family members). Rules for female sponsors vary between emirates. Let us look for Spouse Visa in Dubai:
Eligibility for Spouse Visa Dubai
Sponsoring a spouse visa in Dubai is possible as long as you meet certain eligibility criteria. It is a type of residency visa that allows you to reunite with your spouse in the UAE.
Currently, male residents who earn at least AED 4,000 per month and have valid residence visas can sponsor their wives and children for residence in the country. The eligibility requirements for sponsors vary by the emirate.
The process of obtaining a spouse visa Dubai is simple and requires few documents.
- First, you need to have an entry permit and a medical fitness test certificate for your spouse and kids.
- Next, you need to obtain a typed application form. Moreover, pay the required fees at an authorized typing center in the UAE.
- Afterward, you can go to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai to get your spouse’s visa approved.
Requirements of Spouse Visa Dubai
There are a number of requirements and conditions. Set by the government when it comes to sponsoring a spouse visa in Dubai. The UAE is a family-friendly country, and it encourages people to bring their family members to live with them.
- The first requirement is that the husband must have a salary of at least 4000 AED per month (or 3000 AED with accommodation) in Dubai to be eligible for a spouse visa.
- His salary must also meet the minimum wage set by the law in this country.
- If the wife sponsoring husband visa in Dubai, then the wife must fall under the category of doctor, engineer, or teacher and should earn a salary of at least 10,000 AED.
- She must also have a health insurance policy that meets the minimum amount of coverage required.
Application Process for Spouse Visa Dubai
A resident in the UAE can sponsor a spouse to enter the country. However, there are specific requirements that must be met in order for the visa to be approved and also for spouse visa renewal Dubai.
- First, the resident must prove that he has an existing marital relationship by submitting a marriage certificate in Arabic.
- Alternatively, duly translated into Arabic by a certified translator. He can also present a valid marriage certificate from another country.
- As long as it is attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in that country and by the UAE Embassy or Consulate in the land of residence.
- Once the marriage certificate is in place, it is time to visit an Amer center or a typing center.
- In addition, to complete the application process for an entry permit.
- This will allow your husband to travel to the spouse visa UAE and complete the process of applying for a residency visa while he is there.
Cost of Spouse Visa Dubai
The spouse visa Dubai cost can be quite expensive. It can also be a lengthy process that involves numerous requirements and terms set by the government.
You must ensure that your spouse has a UAE residency visa before applying for a spouse visa. If they do, they can live and work in the country without having to worry about their visa cancellation. However, these requirements are also for family visa renewal Dubai.
To be eligible for a spouse visa, you must have been married for two years with a valid residency visa. The spouse must also be a resident of Dubai for at least six months before the application submission to the immigration department.
The cost of sponsoring a spouse visa Dubai cost depends on the type of visa and how long it will last. It can be as low as AED 5,000 or as high as AED 10,000.