The best places to visit in Dubai, one of the most prosperous cities in the world, is a great destination for travelers who want to explore the luxurious side of life. From stunning skyscrapers to golden deserts, Dubai has it all. To make your visit to Dubai a hassle-free and enjoyable experience, you will need to apply for Dubai visa. In this guide, we will walk you through everything you need to know about obtaining a Dubai visit visa and exploring its best attractions.
Dubai Visit Visa 2023: What You Need to Know
Before you plan your trip to Dubai, you need to check whether you need a visa or not. The good news is that most nationalities do not require a visa to enter Dubai for a short stay. However, if you are planning to stay longer than 90 days, you will need to apply for a Dubai visit visa 2023.
The Dubai visit visa can be applied for online through the official website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) – Dubai. The application procedure is rather basic and may be finished in a few short steps.
Dubai Visit Visa Price: How Much Does it Cost?
Dubai visit visa price varies depending on the duration of your stay. As of 2023, the cost of a 14-day visit visa is around AED 400 (approximately USD 110), while a 30-day visa costs AED 650 (approximately USD 175). If you are planning to stay longer, you can apply for a 90-day visit visa for AED 1,550 (approximately USD 420).
Visit Visa for Dubai for 3 Months: Is it Possible?
Yes, it is possible to apply for a visit visa for Dubai for 3 months. As mentioned earlier, you will need to apply for a 90-day visit visa. Which is the longest duration of a visit visa offered by the Dubai government. Keep in mind that the application process for a 90-day visit visa may take longer than the shorter-duration visas.
Most Popular Places to Visit in Dubai
Dubai has a plethora of attractions to offer visitors, from towering skyscrapers to pristine beaches. These are a few of the Best places to visit in Dubai:
- Dubai Mall: The largest mall in the world, with over 1,200 stores, an aquarium, and an ice rink.
- Burj Khalifa: The tallest skyscraper in the world offers breathtaking panoramic views of the city from its observation deck.
- Palm Jumeirah: A man-made island in the shape of a palm tree, featuring luxury hotels, private beaches, and high-end restaurants.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: A stunning botanical garden featuring over 45 million flowers in intricate patterns and designs.
- Dubai Creek: A historic area of the city, featuring traditional markets, mosques, and historic buildings.
Apply for Dubai Visit Visa: Tips and Tricks
When applying for a Dubai tourist visa, there are some tips and tricks you can follow to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience. Here are some of them:
- Apply for the visa well in advance to avoid any last-minute complications or delays.
- Make sure you fill out the application form correctly and provide all necessary documents.
- Check the visa requirements for your specific nationality and ensure you meet all the criteria.
- Fill out your application form with current, correct information.
- Keep a copy of your visa application and related documents for future reference.
- Check the status of your visa application regularly through the official website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) – Dubai.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the GDRFA – Dubai for assistance.
By following these tips and tricks, you can increase your chances of obtaining a Dubai visit visa with minimal stress and hassle.
Dubai is an exciting city to visit, with plenty of attractions to keep visitors entertained. Whether you are interested in luxury shopping, fine dining, or adventurous activities, Dubai has something for everyone. Make sure to obtain a Dubai visit visa well in advance of your trip and follow the application process carefully to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience.