Dubai is a bustling city that attracts ex-pats from all over the world. Many of these ex-pats come with families and require help with household chores and childcare. As a result, there is a growing demand for maids and nannies in Dubai. If you are looking to sponsor a maid or nanny, you must be aware of the Maids Visa Dubai requirements. In this blog, we will discuss the requirements for sponsoring a maid or nanny in Dubai. In addition, the Tadbeer maid visa, and the maid visa renewal process.
Maids Visa Dubai Requirements
To sponsor Maids Visa Dubai, you must meet certain requirements set by the government. The requirements are as follows:
- Residency visa: You must have a residency visa to sponsor a maid or nanny in Dubai.
- Minimum salary: You must have a minimum salary of AED 6,000 per month, or AED 5,000 plus accommodation.
- Accommodation: You must provide accommodation for the maid or nanny. The accommodation must meet the Dubai Municipality’s standards.
- No objection certificate: If you live in rented accommodation, you must obtain a no objection certificate (NOC) from your landlord.
- Medical fitness certificate: The maid or nanny must undergo a medical fitness test before arriving in Dubai.
- Insurance: You must provide medical insurance for the maid or nanny.
- Emirates ID: The maid or nanny must obtain an Emirates ID.
Once you meet these requirements, you can start the process of Sponsoring Maid in Dubai.
Tadbeer Maid Visa
The Tadbeer maid visa is a new system introduced by the government to regulate the recruitment of domestic workers in the UAE. Tadbeer is a government-owned agency that facilitates the recruitment and management of domestic workers. If you are looking to sponsor a maid or nanny, you can use the Tadbeer system to find a domestic worker. The Tadbeer system ensures the legal recruitment of domestic workers and protects their rights.
To use the Tadbeer system, you must first register on their website. Once you register, you can search for domestic workers based on your requirements. The Tadbeer system allows you to choose from a pool of pre-screened candidates. The system also provides training for domestic workers to ensure that they are prepared for their new job.
Maids Visa Renewal Dubai
The Maids Visa Renewal Dubai is valid for two years. To renew the maid visa, you must follow the renewal process set by the government. The renewal process is as follows:
- Medical fitness certificate: The maid or nanny must undergo a medical fitness test before renewing the visa.
- Emirates ID renewal: The maid or nanny must renew their Emirates ID.
- Visa renewal application: You must submit a visa renewal application along with the required documents.
- Visa renewal fees: You must pay the visa renewal fees.
- Visa stamping: Once the visa is approved, you must get the visa stamped in the maid or nanny’s passport.
Sponsoring Maid in Dubai
Sponsoring a nanny visa Dubai can be a challenging process. It requires you to meet certain requirements and follow a specific process set by the government. However, with the Tadbeer system, the process has become much easier. The Tadbeer system ensures that domestic workers are recruited legally and that their rights are protected.
Sponsoring a maid or nanny in Dubai requires you to meet specific requirements set by the government, including having a residency visa, meeting the minimum salary requirement, providing accommodation, obtaining a no objection certificate, providing medical insurance, and obtaining an Emirates ID. The Tadbeer system has made the recruitment and management of domestic workers much easier, ensuring that the process is legal and regulated. To renew the maid visa Dubai requirements, you must follow a specific process, including obtaining a medical fitness certificate, renewing the Emirates ID, submitting a visa renewal application, paying the visa renewal fees, and getting the visa stamped in the maid or nanny’s passport. By following these requirements and processes, you can ensure that you are sponsoring a maid or nanny in a legal and regulated manner in Dubai.